· Bachelors Degree in Engineering or appropriate on the job experience, preferably Electrical, Robotics, or Automation Technology
· Minimum of five years work experience in an Electrical Controls role (automotive experience is preferred).
· Experience with programming Siemens S7 Series or Allen Bradley PLCs, control system design including panels, junction boxes, parts
specification, system power and debugging (i.e. Step 7, Rs Logix, Control Logix, Guard Logix)
· Experience with programming Human Machine Interfaces with WinCC or Factory Talk Studio
· Experience with Automation Bus Networks (i.e. Ethernet IP, Profibus)
· Experience with Robot Programming a plus (i.e. Fanuc, ABB, Kuka, Kawaski)
· Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, & electrical equipment.
· Must have experience working with manufacturing equipment and willing to work hands on 50% of the time with the equipment.
· Must be willing to work some weekends / holidays as needed.
· Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed
· Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
· Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
· Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and hardware; participating in
educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional
· Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
· Develops software / electrical solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage,
and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the customers build to specifications.